Delivery Club — biggest foodtech company of Russia, part of VK group.
I came to Delivery Club to improve the design of the core product and build design processes. The company had been existing for 8 years, had been having a great legacy and millions of users. Me and my team have done a complete redesign of the app, website and identity.
- Fully redesigned the main app (iOS, Android) — 10 million MAU. Growth of the main metrics, featured by Apple and Google.
- Released complete rebranding of the company (new logo and identity).
- Created the design team (growth from 3 to 12 designers), continuously evolved workflow quality and productivity.
- Created and implemented the brand new company-wide design system.
- Built the new business-centric design culture across UX/UI designers, focusing on collaborative and innovative approach.
- Definition and communication of design strategy in company.
- Art-direction, creating design concepts.
- Managing design teams (product, marketing).
- Work with business stakeholders.
- Refresh the visual while
- Logo, color, style, typography. Interface. Courier's bag and clothes. Physical materials. Advertising communications.
- Ilya Narinsky, art-director Alexandr Pavlov, product designer Polina Borisova, product designer Lilya Sharipova, graphic designer Polina Smelkova, graphic designer Nikita Toropovsky, graphic designer Alexey Novov, product designer Oleg Mayhopar, product designer
Ostrich, color and font
The evolutionary rebranding involved keeping the ostrich as the logo and green as the color. The changes affected the plastic of the logo, typography and shade of green.
A special guide was invented for photos of restaurant covers.